As we are all aware, the COVID-19 situation is evolving.
With the health and wellbeing of our community a primary focus for us, we have decided to cancel the final 2 weeks of volleyball for all age groups. Although our leagues are still within the Ministry of Health’s guidelines, we feel that with the number of students, parents, grandparents and teachers who come together in a confined space, it is the safest option for all of us if we cancel.
Sorry for any inconvenience and we hope you all stay safe in the upcoming weeks and months.
Ministry of Health COVID-19 key messages:
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with sick people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms and have been to any countries or territories of concern or have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19.
For more information contact: Ross Kinnerley on 027 302 4042 or firstname.lastname@example.org